Thanks for visiting!
Bill Bishop is a Central Florida based Community Association Management professional specializing in the management of Homeowners and Condominium Associations.
His area of concentration is south and southwest Orange County, north Osceola County and the Four Corners area.
The goal is not to be the biggest management company serving these areas but to offer the best professional service possible to our clients and their members.
Clients receive a number of unique advantages:
- Personal attention to the management of our client communities.
- Lack of management company bureaucracy.
- Live person phone answering.
- Timely response to phone messages and emails.
- Emphasis on close cooperation between your community manager and your Board of Directors.
- An in-depth knowledge of the local, State and Federal laws and rules affecting the operation of common interest communities as well as closely monitoring pending legislative changes.
- A thorough knowledge of the steps in the initial development and creation of the documents forming homeowners and condominium associations.
- Value of our relationships with the association leadership, the members, vendors and professionals who all support the needs of our association clients.
In summary, a firm dedicated to service.
Our company is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. We pledge that we will not let company growth out pace our ability to properly serve our existing clients.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to the Board of Directors and to the Members the best possible service.